Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso offers state-of-the-art hyperbarics.
We have an easy referral process and you can make appointments based on your own personal schedule. Plus, we provide consistent communication back to your physician and/or case manager regarding progress to assure success.
Hyperbaric patients enjoy:
- Quick access; no large office complex or elevator ride
- Directional signage for ease in locating
Medicare-approved conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include:
- Diabetic wounds
- Compromised existing skin graft
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Crush injuries
- Soft tissue radionecrosis (radiation tissue damage)
- Non-healing surgical wounds
For more information on Hyperbaric treatment, call us at 915.598.4240 to schedule a consult.